Salt applications include medicine, health, environment, drilling industry, tanning industry, food industry, textile industry, acid production, serum production, pharmacy, water purification, ice factories, cosmetics production, detergents, canning And the production of sodium hydroxide.
|1||Country of Origin||Iran|
|2||Size||Lump size, Crush size, powder size|
|3||Packing||Big bags, loose bulk, pallet, ۲۰~۳۰ Kgs bag|
|4||Producer||Arian Tejarat Nik Andish Company|
Salt is a crystalline mineral consisting of two elements, sodium (Na) and chlorine (Cl). Sodium chloride is a mineral with the chemical formula (NaCl), also known as halite or natural sodium chloride. Salt is one of the most important salts used in human daily diet. Oral salt is found in mineral form in sedimentary sediments and folds (salt domes). Salt is also abundant in seawater, which can be used after extraction and purification.
With the entry of impurities into halite crystals or rock salts, this mineral turns into different colors, for example, it turns black with the entry of uranium and carbon elements, and turns red or liver with the entry of iron. This mineral is also found along with salivate or bitter salt in hot and dry evaporative environments. Salt has a salty taste, glassy luster and low hardness, so it is easily distinguishable from other similar minerals. In the world, NaCl is found in solid form in mines and underground or seawater-soluble reserves. Salt mines are often in the form of mountains or salt domes, sometimes with thick veins of salt reaching several kilometers.
Salts are usually classified into three main groups:
1- Industrial salt
2- Edible salts
3- Hygienic and cosmetic salt
Salts have many important applications in various industries such as use in medicine, health, environment, drilling industry, tanning industry, food industry, textile industry, acidification, serum production, pharmacy, water purification, ice mills, manufacturing plants and He mentioned the packaging of food, the production of cosmetics, detergents, the production of canned food, fisheries, the production of sodium hydroxide, confectioneries, bakeries, and the production of chlorinated gas. Therefore, salt is one of the vital and widely used minerals in human life.
Industrial salts usually have larger grains, less purity and no iodine. But table salts have more whiteness, clarity and purity.
1. Refined food salt: This type of salt is completely white and transparent, and after extraction from sea salt mines or mountain salt mines, its impurities are taken through recrystallization or refining to reach 98 to 99% purity of salt.
2. Enriched or iodized dietary salt: This type of salt is completely white and clear. This type of salt is enriched after purification and purification by various micronutrients such as iodine or iron.
3. Sea salt: Salt that is produced by the evaporation of seawater or lake water, sea salt is unrefined salt and may contain heavy metals such as arsenic. Sea salt usually has impurities and very little iodine that does not meet the body's daily needs. Although sea salt may contain minerals such as fluorine and potassium, sea salt is commonly used as industrial salt.
4. Industrial salt: Industrial salt is a salt whose purity is less than common salt or iodized salt. The purity of industrial salt is below 97%. Industrial salt has many applications in industries, including leather and tanning industries, water treatment plants, detergents, petrochemical industries, drilling industries, chemical industries, highways to prevent road freezing in winter, etc. To take. Our company is the producer of this type of salt.
5. Mineral salt or rock salt: This type of mineral salt is extracted from salt mountains or salt domes that may have different colors such as white, pink, red, beige, gray or black. Our company is the producer of this type of salt.
6. Pink salt or Himalayan salt: This type of mineral salt is extracted from salt mountains or salt domes. In fact, this type of salt is composed of sea fossils. One of the most famous pink salt mines in the world is the Himalayan pink salt mine. Our company is the producer of this type of salt.
7. Red salt or Hawaiian salt: This type of mineral salt is extracted from salt mountains or salt domes. This type of salt has a red color due to iron oxide. Our company is the producer of this type of salt.
8. Black salt: This type of mineral salt is extracted from salt mountains or salt domes. This type of salt has a black color and sulfur taste due to its sulfur, iron oxide and trace elements. Our company is the producer of this type of salt.
9. Gray salt: Another name for it is Celtic Sea salt. Wet and unrefined salt produced off the coast of France. Its color is light gray and sometimes streaks of purple can be seen in it. It is prepared from seawater in the same old manual way. This salt has become very popular in the culinary world in recent years, and some people think that it is the best salt available and is available in the form of coarse and powdered grains. Our company is the producer of this type of salt.
10. Kosher salt or halal salt: Kosher salt, also known as halal salt, has an important application in the Jewish tradition. Because the Jews believe that in order for meat to be halal, it is necessary to remove the blood from the meat before eating it, they use kosher salt because of its coarse and coarse texture to remove the blood from the meat.
11. Salt for dairy production: This type of salt is used to remove moisture from cheese and curd. Our company is the producer of this type of salt.
12. Salt for the production of pickles: This type of salt is used to produce pickles and pickles. Our company is the producer of this type of salt.